CDI IT Solutions’ Managed Staffing solution enables our clients to maximize their return on the procurement of contingent labor in a trusted-partner relationship. We are an industry leader in providing flexible, cost-effective programs to all segments of the marketplace across multiple industry segments.
Our Managed Staffing solution has evolved over many years to deliver Workforce Procurement & Management, Sub-Vendor Management, Reporting and Program Management. Our team of subject matter experts - using best-in-class processes in a flexible delivery (on-site / off-site) model - deliver our solution using proprietary, state-of-the-art technology.
Workforce & Procurement Management
We work with our clients to manage all aspects of the planning and procurement process across all IT requisitions. We use a proactive, consultative approach providing market / industry data and trend analysis to assist in the hiring process, while our LiquidMedium(SM) technology tool ensures that the requisition management/approval process meets your business requirements. The recruiting services we provide include: Contract Staff Augmentation; 1099 Qualification & Validation; Direct Hire; Temp-to-Perm Conversions, and Payroll. Our recruiting model is a standardized Staffing Services Business Model (ISO 9001:2000-certified in our Troy, MI office and rolled out to all CDI IT Solutions locations) ensures a consistent level of quality across all of your IT requisitions.
We partner with a diverse base of sub-vendors (Supplier Associates) who are local, national, niche / specialty, diversity, incumbent and client-referred companies that supplement our recruiting efforts to ensure our clients receive the best-in-class talent available. Our dedicated Supplier Associate Management team ensures we diligently manage the qualification, validation, selection and contract administration process. This team - in conjunction with our program teams - also provides bill rate management, minority spend monitoring and reporting, compliance management and performance management.
We deliver standardized and customized reporting through our state-of-the-art technology tool, LiquidMedium. The type of reports include, but are not limited to: time, expense, billing, contractor detail, cycle time, quality, hiring, statistics, usage statistics, requisition summary, key performance indicators (KPIs), service level agreements (SLAs) and cost trends.
We assume total responsibility for the management and delivery of your contingent staffing workforce - from requisition approval to termination - providing best-in-class Performance Management, Financial Management, Contract Administration and Requisition Management. The services we provide include service level management, root cause analysis, problem resolution, budgeting/forecasting, invoice management, regulatory compliance, contract compliance, management reporting, benchmarking and service reviews. We use a Governance Model (depicted below) to assist in the relationship management, execution and issue escalation.
Our Managed Staffing solution is designed to deliver value around:
- Cost savings
- Volume spend
- Total cost modeling
- Fulfillment Management
- Workforce Planning
- Requisition Management
- 24x7 Sourcing
- Skill-based Recruiting
- Customized Orientation & Training Market Trending & Analysis
- Process Management
- Change Management
- Risk Management
- Consolidated Invoice Process
- Performance Management
- Governance Model
- SLA / KPI’s
- Supplier Management
- Employee Retention
Case Study Briefs
- A large electronic parts distributor was challenged with balancing the need to provide application maintenance for its legacy mainframe systems while supporting the corporate-wide ERP project. Scarce resources were required to support the legacy environment. CDI had the technical talent onboard and proposed a managed staffing solution supporting our client from two off-site locations, allowing our client's internal talent to be fully dedicated to the ERP project.
- A global leader in international power generation needed assistance managing its large, diverse contingent workforce. Our client leveraged CDI's LiquidMedium web-based solution to formalize and improve processes while implementing industry best practices. Over 1,500 executives, managers, employees and contingent workforce members utilized LiquidMedium in North America.
- A leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services had diverse staffing needs, both geographically and across multiple disciplines. CDI implemented its LiquidMedium workforce management platform to manage a vendor-neutral staffing program. Through CDI's program administration and end-to-end process management, our client has realized over one million dollars in hard dollar savings since the inception of the program in 2008.
- A leading global technology, software and consulting business needed to unify their requisition and fulfillment process across their geographically dispersed company while controlling costs and reducing administrative time. CDI was engaged as a Managed Service Provider and built a program based around the web-based technology LiquidMedium to streamline and automate processes, manage contingent workforce tenure and improve cost savings.